*Identify leadership connections between academic work and professional work.
*Reflection on leadership experience.
*Reflect on leadership styles in professional work.
The End Products on Portfolium to earn the Cert.
- Mission statement
- Sample cover letter-(omit your address, just put city and state)
- Captioned photos of events or other multimedia demonstrating leadership
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- SMART Goals + Mentorship Reflection
- Effective Leadership Reflection
- Effective Leadership Reflection – Peer Assessment
Go to Career Services now and get your resume and cover letter revised.–Trust me, you need to do this.
Meet w/your Mentor via NU Mentoring Network. Bring your SMART goals form to discuss. This way, you won’t feel awkward.
Upload at least 12 artifacts that demonstrate leadership: essays, community service pictures, certificates, etc. Think about how you demonstrated leadership in each of these instances.
Upload more work that you completed and link it to 21st century skills.
You can also link your artifacts/projects to skills you need to demonstrate to employers. Check out Ayesha’s. Her speciality is in EdTech.
Ask your peer reviewer to review your work and fill out this form.
Receive the Cert of Completion and upload it in Portfolium and LinkedIn!